Greetings Studio Namaapa! So um, I don't know how to say it properly. You see I finally received enough money to buy your game,(''Nusakana") but when I was trying to buy it on "PayPal", I could not choose my country on their list, and so I was unable to buy your game. So I thought that, could I buy your game through my card instead of "PayPal"?
A downloadable game for Windows
A mysterious letter invites you to Nusakana island, an island south of the continent, promising to tell you of your past. Taking advantage of your vacation allowance and thirst for an adventure, you decided to visit the island, unknowing what will you find there. A simple vacation? An answer to your mysterious past? Or something more precious? You decide yourself in Nusakana.
Nusakana is a JRPG, that is focusing on player's freedom of approach and decision while time is deciding and chasing everything, rather than a straight, linear and guided gameplay and storyline often found in JRPGs. With a cast of over 30 characters and 20 recruitable maiden party members, experience the bustling Nusakana island with its inhabitant, Discover its secret within its lush forest and tranquil waters. But beware of the danger lurking beyond its beauty!
- Experience the Exotic Locale of Nusakana - The untainted nature-friendly life of Nusakanans will indigenously welcome you. They even struggle to learn outsiders' language (English?) to welcome you in. But surely their native language (Indonesian?) will pique your interest as well.
- Explore and Survive - The island, though beautiful, holds many enticing secrets with the promise of riches, but beware of the dangers they hold! Plan your adventure with the proper logistics, for hunger and insomnia can ruin your adventure before it even begins.
- Dynamic World and Time Progression - People and wild beasts all over the island will react differently based on the time and weather.
- Relationship and Dating sim - Interact with 19 recruitable party members and date with them to learn their secrets and unlock their potential!
- Complex Turn Based Battle System - Inspired by classic JRPG turn-based battles, mix and match your party according to the enemies you face!
- Gather and Craft - Rich in natural resources and exotic vegetation, it is said you can craft anything with what you find in Nusakana. Gather raw resources and craft items to help you on your adventure.
- Trade and Mercantile - Get rich by selling Nusakana's commodities and handicrafts to the traveling merchant who comes from overseas.
- Fishing - Fishing in Nusakana is not just a minigame, it's one of the core gameplay mechanics! Experience semi-realistic fishing, and learn the environment and fish characteristics to increase your success in catching a giant, legendary fish!
- Beautiful Soundtrack - Traverse Nusakana with a Jazz and Bossa Nova inspired soundtrack to accompany you!
- Over 20 hours of playtime - Immerse yourself in the island of Nusakana and enjoy timeless adventures!
|Published||Mar 16, 2017|
|Release date||Nov 19, 2015|
|Tags||Anime, Dating Sim, JRPG, Pixel Art, Romance, RPG Maker|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Community, Soundtrack, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Nusakana update 1.5: Zinnia is out!Oct 23, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Well, to be honest We don't know what we should do with this since the Paypal payment is being handled by itch.io. Could you maybe try in another store like Steam? The game is in discount right now until November 29th! (though we will apply the discount to in our itch.io page)
I'm a victim of a nasty bug that makes it impossible to start the game. Every time I click on Game.exe and it begins to load, a pop-up window appears with the following message:
" Script 'Screenshot Folder' line 114: ArgumentError occurred.
invalid byte sequence in UTF-8 "
After that it stops loading and returns to desktop. The game never starts.
I'd appreciate any help in solving this issue, please. I was looking forward to playing Nusakana, but due to this circumstance I'm unable to even try it.
Thank you for the report. We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible!
Can you give us information about your PC OS and your system language? Also, if this problem persists if you run the game from another PC/laptops.
Thank you for your swift response. My PC OS is Windows 10 and my system language is Spanish (BTW I've already tried changing the region to United States, to no avail). Unfortunately, I didn't really have the chance to test the game in other computers as I don't have any easily available, but let me try to find one tomorrow and I'll tell you how it goes.
Alright, we will wait for your report tomorrow! In the meantime, you may try changing the system language to united states, not just region/language and see if it works. The better solution might be using applocale to change system language altogether.
Hi again. I've just tested the game in a friend's laptop (Windows 7, Spanish language), and the exactly same error occurs, no difference whatsoever. Also, I've tried with Applocale, but instead of the original error I get a Protection Error window that says the following:
" Debugger detected - Please close it down and restart! "
Of course, it won't let me start the game either. Regarding the system language change, that would be a too radical solution for me, as I need my PC in Spanish for other things; I could try it, but it wouldn't be a long-term solution for me. Unfortunately, it seems that the only option left for me is to wait and hope that you can find a fix for this. In any case, I'm very grateful for your assistance and commitment to solve this issue.
It seems that the main culprit is the difference in the system language, but we are still not sure. We will try to fix this problem, but we can't guarantee if it may work, so we apologize in advance. Also, if you have discord, it will be a tremendous help for you to join our server so we may get more detailed info about the problem and try to solve it immediately, here's our discord server link: https://discord.gg/pR9vXJh
is there a demo
Oh, please use bitmap fonts in dialogues.
Any chance of a Linux version? :)
Unfortunately, Due to the limitation of the game engine we are using there will be no linux and mac version available. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I love the game so far! I like that you can more or less do what you want right off at the start. I might play more of this in the future and do more videos. I also can't believe that this was made in RPG maker. I also really like the soundtrack! Really fits the setting!